To Raise awareness
To Provide information to affectively shut down the Puppy Mill industry
- To promote changes in legislation to improve animal welfare
- To educate the public of buying dogs and puppies from unknown sources; Brokers, Pet Stores, newspaper ads, on-line classified ads and internet websites
- To encourage & provide avenues for responsible pet adoption
- To encourage spaying and neutering to reduce our homeless pet population
- To support animal rescue groups, shelters and responsible breeders
*NOTE: This is an informative website only. If you are aware of an animal that is either being neglected or abused, please contact your local SPCA and/or animal control office immediately!